Rates & Insurance
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan cover out of network benefits (For plans not in network)
We accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment which includes HSA/FSA. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
***Insurances accepted for NY residents.
***We are now an out of network provider for NJ residents.
***Coaching & Consulting services are an out of pocket investment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!